If with small pools, you can completely manually clean the swimming pool by yourself, with large pools with a continuous frequency of operation will require you to have the equipment to support the work. And the ten best robotic pool cleaner reviews in 2020 is the best suggestion to help you solve the above problem.
And if you have searched a lot of information about the swimming pool cleaning robots of many different manufacturers but have not found the right one for you about price, capacity, the best robot line. And many other reasons for you to wonder before investing. Don’t worry, and this article is for you!
- 1 The 10 Best Robotic Pool Cleaner Reviews In 2021
- 1.1 1. Aquabot Pool Rover Hybrid Robotic Pool Cleaner
- 1.2 2. Dolphin Premier Robotic Pool Cleaner with Powerful Dual Scrubbing Brushes
- 1.3 3. PAXCESS Automatic Pool Cleaner, Robotic In-Ground
- 1.4 4. Polaris Vac-Sweep 3900 Sport Pressure Side Pool Cleaner
- 1.5 5. Aquabot X4 In-Ground Robotic Pool Cleaner with Swivel & Caddy
- 1.6 6. Aquabot Junior Automatic Robotic In-Ground Pool Cleaner
- 1.7 7. Robotic Pool Cleaner Cobalt NC22
- 1.8 8. Hayward W3RC9740CUB SharkVac Robotic Pool Vacuum
- 1.9 9. DOLPHIN Sigma Robotic Pool Cleaner with Bluetooth
- 1.10 10. Hayward RC9990CUB TigerShark Robotic Pool Vacuum
- 2 Conclusion
The 10 Best Robotic Pool Cleaner Reviews In 2021
1. Aquabot Pool Rover Hybrid Robotic Pool Cleaner
The robot is capable of cleaning the area when it is about 5400 square feet / 1 hour. The powerful, efficient push extrusion system increases the efficiency of cleaning floors, walls, tank bottoms, and more in 24 feet in diameter in less than an hour.
In particular, the device also can remove everything from a leaf to small algae and moss with a 19-quart micro-filter bag system very quickly and easily. The robot wheel has a moderate design, not too big to be more convenient to move to the left, right, up and down, back and forth, … more flexible and more straightforward in a split second.
The swimming pool is cleaned most comprehensively. However, the product does not have a built-in brush for better cleaning.
- Can clean 5400 square feet per 1 hour
- The ability to remove everything from a leaf to small algae
- Can clean 24 feet in diameter in less than an hour
- Easy to use
- A moderate design
- Not having a built-in brush.
2. Dolphin Premier Robotic Pool Cleaner with Powerful Dual Scrubbing Brushes
Dolphin is considered a manufacturer and manufacturer of swimming pool cleaning robots with a long history in the US and Australia, every year with new versions, integrating many smart features. Dolphin Premier Intelligent is one of the new versions that comes with useful accessories, including Differential filter for small debris and algae, moss in water; Integrated oversized garbage bag included; Check the box for water pollution level; Disposable garbage bags are pre-packaged by manufacturers.
Designed with rubber wheels, and carefully crafted grooves, eliminate slippage while controlling the robot’s travel more accurately. At this new level, the robot’s chip is integrated with an intelligent microprocessor by software engineers, with the ability to work accurately and efficiently, shortening the time spent on the bottom of the robot’s lake.
The motor uses 24 V current to save electricity, combined with the ability to rotate 320 degrees, suitable for all rough terrain of the bottom and lake wall and designed with a power of 180W and a cleaning time up to 3 hours / 1 use, cleaning area up to 80 m2.
The product uses an anti-tangle underwater cable. However, the cable supplied with the product is not long, so you may need an extension power outlet or purchase a longer extension cord. And a product’s backing can leave a small mark as it moves.
- Having many useful accessories
- The rubber wheels
- The chip is integrated with an intelligent microprocessor.
- Saving electricity
- Suitable for all rough terrain of the bottom and lake wall
- Can clean up to 80 m2
- An anti-tangle underwater cable
- The cable is not long.
- The product’s backing can leave a small mark.
3. PAXCESS Automatic Pool Cleaner, Robotic In-Ground
PAXCESS Automatic Pool Cleaner is a fully automatic pool cleaning robot with modern integrated technology to maximise cleaning efficiency. The driver of the programmed cleaning mode is advanced, smart, so you just need to install the robot and operate freely.
The product includes 3-time settings including 1 hour, 2 hours, and 3 hours for the most optimal cleaning of the walls and bottom of the tank thanks to the most advanced filtration system. At the same time, the four pre-equipped PVA sponge rollers also provide twice the cleaning power, ensuring no dirt is left behind.
In addition, you can use a robot to remove leaves, algae, moss, garbage, … so that the water in the tank is circulated faster into the ditches. With such utilities, you have no reason to ignore this PAXCESS’s super smart swimming pool cleaning robot device. However, the cord of the product is a bit entangled, so you need to pay attention when it works.
- Fully automatic
- Having 3-time settings
- Including four pre-equipped PVA sponge rollers
- Can remove leaves, algae, moss, garbage, …
- The cord of the product is a bit entangled.
4. Polaris Vac-Sweep 3900 Sport Pressure Side Pool Cleaner
Cleaning robot from Polaris company with upgraded table 3900 inherits the qualities of previous products, such as smart features, flexible mobility in the country, the ability to connect to the pool filter system. But upgraded with large capacity. With a vacuum wheel that is easy to move in the country, combining the all-wheel-drive system with the chain is relatively stable and durable.
The short cleaning time, as well as the limitation of being stuck by trash, are the plus points of this product. This robot can clean 70 square meters of the swimming pool area. The dual-zippered garbage bag allows the robot to clean more with the ability to collect large trash and debris.
In addition, with a design with a rear sweep tail capable of scrubbing the bottom, cleaning the tank helps sediment stir up to help the robot’s filtration system work more efficiently. The ability to combine with pool filter equipment that other manufacturers have not integrated. And the ability to pick up and collect garbage professionally. However, you need to diligently clean the product so that it is durable and working at its full capacity.
- Many convenient features
- Can clean 70 square meters
- The dual-zippered garbage bag
- A rear sweep tail
- Combine with pool filter equipment
- Can pick up and collect garbage professionally
- Need to diligently clean
5. Aquabot X4 In-Ground Robotic Pool Cleaner with Swivel & Caddy
If you are looking for an affordable product, then this is the choice for you. The special feature of this product is the integrated navigation system that can help you see where you are cleaning conveniently. Designed with four wheels, it can move on many terrains simply. When purchasing the product, you receive a 3-year warranty period so you can buy the product with peace of mind if it has any problems. However, products need regular warranties.
- Affordable price
- The integrated navigation system
- Designed with four wheels
- Three years warranty
- Need regular warranties
6. Aquabot Junior Automatic Robotic In-Ground Pool Cleaner
In this model, the manufacturer of Aquabot is exclusively for customers who own swimming pools with a small size or located on the ground, such as a glass pool, built on the terrace or installed indoors. Equipped with 13m of cable, this robot mainly serves customers who are family owners or serves in lobby areas of the hotel. The cable system is enough for a family mini pool area. Maximum cleaning time is about 1 hour / 1 time or less for a rooftop swimming pool.
The reusable filter bag with integrated milk can pick up small and large debris. Designed moto motor operating under 24V current with professional vacuum ability, coordinated with jet propulsion motor. The special thing is that you can program the working mode for this robot. However, products with cables are not resistant to twists, and stain removal is not too good.
- Equipped with 13m of cable
- Suitable for mini poor
- Can work for 1 hour one time
- Can program the working mode
- The cables are not resistant to twists
- Stain removal is not too good
7. Robotic Pool Cleaner Cobalt NC22
A product with a low cost but with many benefits. The product has a built-in bag that holds a lot of trash, so it is very convenient if you need to clean a lot. The machine can work each time very well so you can use it with peace of mind. However, the supplied cord is not long, so it is quite inconvenient if you want to clean up a large area. Besides, it does not have the ability to clean the pool wall.
- Low cost
- Having a built-in big bag
- Easy to use
- The cord is not long
- No having the ability to clean the pool wall
8. Hayward W3RC9740CUB SharkVac Robotic Pool Vacuum
With an emphasis on exterior rendering and interior operability, rapid cleaning technology enables swimming pools to be cleaned in as little as 90 minutes. There is no need for any flexible hose to connect to the filter device, operating separately from other swimming pool equipment, so users should be active. With the simple removal of filter levels, cleaning also becomes more convenient for the user. However, the product cable is not anti-tangle, and the product is quite heavy.
- Rapid cleaning technology
- Easy to use
- A simple removal of filter levels
- Not anti-tangle
- Quite heavy
9. DOLPHIN Sigma Robotic Pool Cleaner with Bluetooth
The product is easy to use and has a simple design. With a smart design and can be cleaned into a tank with a height of 15.24m, it is highly appreciated by many people. A product working cycle is only about 2.5 hours. Moreover, you can set the working mode for this robot, it’s convenient, right! When purchasing the product, you will receive a 3-year warranty so you can consider it with peace of mind. However, the supplied cord is only 6m, so you need to use an extension cord or a portable power outlet.
- The simple design
- Can clean into a tank with a height of 15.24m
- Can set the working mode
- Three years warranty
- The cord is only 6m
10. Hayward RC9990CUB TigerShark Robotic Pool Vacuum
Hayward RC9950GR Robotic Pool Cleaner is a swimming pool cleaning robot suitable for family or residential sizes of 20 ′ x 40 with a complete cleaning cycle of all dirt within 3 hours (including floor surface, the tank wall, the bottom of the tank, and each free running water,…). The robot is also built with a 24V motor, which is specially designed to ensure low energy usage and minimise costs. The robot’s rapid-pump device also creates an outstanding power to clean up the debris and dust that hangs on the tank wall or deep bottom. Along with that is a quite handy water filter box system, you just need to remove and wash with a garden hose to clean this device. However, the product will need regular maintenance.
- Saving electricity
- Great power
- A quite handy water filter box system
- Need regular maintenance
A good pool cleaning robot will help you achieve high efficiency and save time and effort. With the development of technology increasingly modern, swimming pool robots are considered as artificial intelligence widely used in large and small swimming pool projects to help people perform cleaning tasks more easily.
And we believe you have your own choice after reading the ten best robotic pool cleaner reviews above. Here, we take a look at some of the best with their strengths. They will definitely make you satisfied!
- Best for Design – Aquabot Pool Rover Hybrid Robotic Pool Cleaner
- Best for Overall – Aquabot X4 In-Ground Robotic Pool Cleaner with Swivel & Caddy
- Best for Power – Hayward RC9990CUB TigerShark Robotic Pool Vacuum